Be Bold For Change (#BeBoldFor Change) is the theme of International Women’s Day 2017.
Every person can play a part in helping drive better outcomes for women. Through meaningful celebration and targeted bold action, we can all be responsive and responsible leaders in creating a more gender inclusive world. The World Economic Forum predicts the gender gap won’t close entirely until 2186. This is too long to wait. So around the world, International Women’s Day provides an important opportunity for ground breaking action that can truly drive greater change for women.
Use International Women’s Day as an important opportunity to:
- Celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women because visibility and awareness help drive positive change for women
- Declare bold actions you’ll take as an individual or organization to help progress the gender agenda because purposeful action can accelerate gender parity across the world
1. Run your own #BeBoldForChange International Womens Day campaign
2. Host a #BeBoldForChange Iinternational Womens Day event
3. Social share your support
4. Secure executive statements of support
5. Download the International Womens Day logo
6. Embed the #BeBoldForChange widget
7. Watch and show International Womens Day videos
8. Access gender diversity resources from leading organizations
9. Fundraising on International Womens Day
10. Submit coverage of your International Women’s Day activity