The team at Considerate Hoteliers have become trusted advisors to hospitality businesses, worldwide.
Services range from developing a CSR Strategy with its supporting policy documentation to delivering bespoke workshops; and compliance and mandatory reporting. Considerate Hoteliers approach aligns with global frameworks and certifications relevant to the hotel and travel industry, including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and UN Global Compact.
Considerate Hoteliers delivers bespoke workshops that equip both business leaders and employees with the knowledge and tools to implement change and achieve their sustainability goals.
Considerate Hoteliers sustainability workshops cover a host of topics. The company’s in-house hospitality industry and sustainability experts customise content and integrate it into a unique half-day programme, which typically involves a blend of presentations, brain-storming, interactive games and lively discussions. Considerate Hoteliers workshops can be delivered on-site at the client’s property or at the Considerate Hoteliers office in London.
- – Building your green team
- – Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- – Employee induction and motivation
- – Certification (analysis, selection and processes)
- – CSR Strategy with vision and mission statements
- – Advanced Con-Serve™ training and resource management projects
Considerate Hoteliers works side by side with its advisory clients to build and embed their CSR vision, mission and strategy into their operations and corporate culture. This is done successfully because Considerate Hoteliers provides clear and practical steps, which culminate in lasting changes. The work done by Considerate Hoteliers aligns to the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), UN Global Compact and the objectives set in The Paris Agreement at COP21.
- – Create a comprehensive CSR strategy for all areas of your business
- – Set CSR goals, objectives and targets
- – Identify savings through a resource management plan
- – Devise sustainable purchasing policy and ethical charter
- – Communicate CSR activity to all stakeholders
- – Monitor progress through qualitative and quantitative tools
Considerate Hoteliers also offers practical support with specific corporate environmental reporting requirements, such as CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project); carbon reporting; and green house gas (GHG) reporting. For the various report Considerate Hoteliers can provide a baseline analysis of your hospitality business at group or property level; develop reporting materials; and offer recommendations to improve operational and environmental performance.